Subscription service as an external press-office
- Consulting in the area of information policy to light in the integration with mass media.
- Regular communication with journalists, information gathering on forthcoming publications, subjects and reviews of mass media, initiation of journalists’ requests.
- Rapid response to journalists’ requests, organization of comments, interview, preparing of information materials together with companies’ representatives (speakers).
- Generation of press events together with company.
- Preparation of press releases and their distribution via mass-medias’ database, control over receiving and gathering information on publications.
- Accompany first person, top-managers of the company during the interviews including the ones providing on TV.
- Monitoring of publications produced which are initiated by the agency.
Organization of press-events and their PR-maintenance
- Developing of concepts and plans of events.
- Choosing of the platform, rental issues agreement.
- Recommendations on speakers' reports (focus on information that is interesting for mass-medias).
- Searching information partners of events, information sponsorship packages’ agreement.
- Mass-media invitation, accreditation, work with them during and after the event.
- Press-pack forming.
- Providing the presence of necessary amount of journalists during the event (according the agreement between agency and company).
- Preparing and distribution of press release announced as well as press release after event.
- Work with journalists during event.
- Organization of mass-medias’ questioning to speakers/company’s stand while participating in external event (exhibition, forum etc).
- Post-communication with journalists and company’s speakers.
- Organization of buffet menu.
- Organization of photo- and videography.
- Clipping of released materials and report after event.
Analysis of company’s information presence/monitoring of mass media and social platforms
- Analysis of company’s information presence in mass media and social platforms.
- Analysis of competitive environment.
- Regular monitoring of mass media and social platforms. Reporting periodicity: everyday/every week/ every month at time agreed.
- Company’s reputation audit in information environment.
- Analysis of present situation, monitoring, evaluation of competitive environment.
- Developing of communication plan and its promotion in the Internet.
- Tasking and selecting means for digital-strategy realization.
- Developing of main themes, preparing context for digital-promotion.
- Searching and involving new target users.
- Analysis of current situation.
- Monitoring and evaluating of competitive environment.
- Elaboration of response means.
- Developing and realization of strategy with different scenarios and evaluations of potential risks, choosing passive and active action plan.
- Regular monitoring of current situation, correcting action plan (if it is necessary).
- Developing plan for further company’s promotion.